Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My First Time

Keeping it short today....

A photographic montage of Ari's first demonstration of the American...."Democratic"....system!

This girl sure is excited to actively practice her essential American rights.... with Climate Justice in mind!

J-man proudly sported this Climate Voter pin all the day long. It's time to Break the Silence!

Gabriel and I support "Vot(ing) Here Today" and then dawned our I Voted paraphernalia proudly outside the voting station. New Facebook profile picture? I think so.

Which way did I vote? It's not in my obligation to release that information. Let's just say I'm riding on a major candidate that actually admits that we live in a planet in peril. And respects women. And the American people. And their health and wellbeing. 

Here's to my first time! May the best man win.




No comments:

Post a Comment